The newly revamped PowerPoint template “IST Metz - PPT Master 2018.potx” is used for internal as well as external presentations. It provides master slides for five areas:
- Content IST Metz
- Content INDUSTRIAL
- Content PRINT
- Content SERVICE
- Chapter markers
- Main visuals
Specific PPT templates with the respective country logos are available for the global service and sales branches.
Higher-level company topics, which cannot be clearly assigned to any one of the three units PRINT, INDUSTRIAL or SERVICE, can be identified by the three-coloured brand icon stripes in the footer. Topics such as company history and structure, UV and LED technologies in general or internal topics such as 360° presentations can be created with this master slides.
- …feature an agenda that allows the audience to identify different concepts
- …have very little text – no more than 6 bullet points
- …are clearly structured
- …are presented freely – the text serves as “keyword lead”
- …focus on the essential elements
- … are tailored to the target group (audience) and use accessible language
- …use pictures and graphics to illustrate the issue – “a picture paints a thousand words”
The slogan “WE HAVE THE CURE” is used at the product and service level. The slogan is a fixed component of all advertisements for the PRINT, INDUSTRIAL and SERVICE areas. The tagline and contact information form a visual unit that should preferably be placed in the bottom area of the advertisement. For job advertisements, we use the company tagline “Energy in Light” instead of the slogan “WE HAVE THE CURE”.
Print advertisements and online banners follow a uniform structure and contain the following elements:
- Brand icon + IST brand
- Subline (colour code)
- Slogan “We Have the Cure” incl. contact line
- Full-screen (product) image
- Abstracted brand icon as footer (colour code)
Additional elements, such as information on exhibits, continuous text for larger ad formats or the brand icon as a stylistic element, can be included if they can seamlessly integrate into the existing pictorial and conceptual structure.
The advertisement design is based on the colour codes defined for the business units PRINT, INDUSTRIAL and SERVICE. Correspondingly, the subline and the brand icon in the footer are coloured ultramarine-blue, yellow-green or silver-grey. If there is little contrast between the subline and the background image, the subline can also be placed on a coloured background that is in keeping with the colour code.
The advertisements are structured according to a consistent scheme and contain the following information:
- Main visual
- Reference to Metz Holding
- Job title, displayed in the ultramarine-blue bar
- Company description
- Job description (Field of activity, Qualification, We offer)
- Contact us and Top100 signet