combines VIROBUSTER® technology with the unique, patented UVPE (ultraviolet pathogen elimination) technology and an attractive design. The personal console allows simple operation.
The horizontal 270° air intake at low speed and the vertical air emission at high speed enable a maximum air mix rate and ensure that only contaminated air is processed.
- Deactivation of all microorganisms in one passage
- Simple to install and quick to commission
- Intelligent monitoring & communication
- Compatible with Building Management Systems
- Mobile unit
- Large fan with a low noise level
Steribase 300 Plus is intended for use in areas where the highest level of safety and quality in air purifi cation is required. This includes applications in health care sectors, such as intensive care units and treatment rooms where the purifi cation of air is required to reduce the pathogenic impact on patients, staff and families.
A Steribase system can perform six air changes per hour in a 50 m3 room. This results in the deactivation of 90% of the initial air pollutants within 23 minutes.
- Dimension 500 x x 600 x 1640 mm (LxWxH)
- Electric power 240 Watt
- 150 m3/h | 29,4 dB(A)
- 230 m3/h | 40,5 dB(A)
- 300 m3/h | 47,2 dB(A)
- Airfl ow 150–300m3/h
- Biological reduction > 99,9 % (Bacillus Subt. Spores)
- Maintenance 9.000 hrs (lamps and reflectors)