UV systems from IST Metz are used for different working widths for 2D and 3D applications. The surface treatment of three-dimensional objects makes special demands on curing technology. We therefore offer a number of solutions for a wide variety of requirements of UV coatings – including heat-sensitive materials.
Get more information about the fields of application of our UV systems for your requirements on the following pages.
Energy storage systems are already used in many instances today: in batteries for the electric car, in fuel cells, for energy stores in private and commercial buildings (e.g. in connection with photovoltaic units), as well as in electronic products for end users (e.g. battery-operated vacuum cleaner, battery-operated drill). The need for energy-storage systems is increasing in all these areas. IST Metz GmbH sees itself not only as a supplier of UV systems for manufacturers of battery systems and for equipment manufacturers, but also as a development partner. Our laboratory and our applications technology department are happy to assist with developing new processes and UV solutions. Contact us.
Special features of IST technology
- Low thermal load of the substrates
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to high UV efficiency
- The systems’ compact design allows them to be integrated easily into new and also retrofitted into existing production systems
- UV and LED technologies can be operated alternately if required
- Low nitrogen consumption for inerted UV and excimer systems
- Made in Germany: Development and manufacture of all UV core components (including UV lamp, reflectors, UV unit, ballast) at IST Group’s headquarters in Nürtingen
- Use of simulation software to shorten developments
- Longstanding collaboration with equipment manufacturers, OEMs, varnish and raw material manufacturers, associations, as well as research and development centres
- Highly developed process expertise in the converting industry
- Expertise of integrating UV systems into production machinery
- The largest selection of UV technologies for UV applications, air or water cooled, in the sector
- Development of customised, UV curing solutions with LED, UV and excimer technologies
- LED, UV lamps and excimer laboratory systems at the headquarters for trials and individual application development with an IST team with many years of experience in process engineering
- Systems for hire for trials on production machinery
- Global sales and service subsidiaries for effective customer support
- Individual business models for equipment manufacturers