UV systems from IST Metz are used for different working widths for 2D and 3D applications. The surface treatment of three-dimensional objects makes special demands on curing technology. We therefore offer a number of solutions for a wide variety of requirements of UV coatings – including heat-sensitive materials.
Get more information about the fields of application of our UV systems for your requirements on the following pages.
Tailored systems and solutions for the healthcare industry. GMP-compliant process development, professional support and laboratory services for a variety of applications with LED and UV systems. Our services offer optimal support for the implemented systems, for example, for adhesive processes, for low-migration cross-linking of acrylic adhesives with enormously high degrees of cross-linking, for curing hydrogels. IQ, OQ and PQ are already essential components at the development phase for the customised application. Validation services can also be offered on site if required.
Special features of IST technology
- Low thermal load of the substrates
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to high UV efficiency
- Retrofitting to existing production systems is possible without any problems thanks to the compact design
- UV and LED technologies can be operated alternately if required
- Low nitrogen consumption for inerted UV and excimer systems
- Made in Germany: Development and manufacture of all UV core components at the headquarters of the IST Group in Nuertingen
- Use of simulation software to shorten developments
- Longstanding collaboration with OEMs, varnish and raw material manufacturers
- Contacts with associations, as well as research and development centres
- Highly developed process expertise in the pharma/medical industry
- Expertise of integrating UV systems into production machinery
- The IST Metz Group offers the world’s largest product portfolio of air and water-cooled systems
- Development of customised, UV curing solutions with LED, UV and excimer technologies
- LED, UV lamps and excimer laboratory systems at the headquarters for trials and individual application development in collaboration with an IST team with many years of experience in process engineering.
- Systems for hire for trials on production machinery
- Global sales and service subsidiaries for effective customer support
- GMP-compliant process development, including IQ, OQ and PQ, comprehensive laboratory services as well as validations