A special feature of this year's UV Days were once again the print products produced especially for the event, such as the PadBook, the coffee concept X-Press-U or the food-certified SIMPL Dining Foodbox. IST Metz also presented a number of program highlights: Impulse and short presentations on the current topics of deinking, low migration packaging, curing control, pinted electronics and matting with excimer took place for the first time. There were also live print demonstrations on the company's own sheetfed offset press, live demonstrations on the narrow web press, and production and laboratory tours.
- Welcome presentation IST
- Incentive Speech "Tradition meets Modernity" (Frazer Chesterman)
- Press Kit UV Days 2019
- Short Lecture: Printed Electronics (IST)
- Short Lecture: UV Low Migration Printing (Jänecke + Schneemann)
- Short Lecture: Excimer Technology (IST)
- Short Lecture: De-Inking (UV, LED) (Siegwerk)
- Short Lecture: Digital Lacquer Embossing (DLE) (Hymmen)
- Press release NewV cure (hubergroup)
- Print City Breakout Session: Food compliance & decoration for premium packages
For UV Days 2019, IST Metz has developed the PadBook print product as a holistic concept piece. The folding case serves as a compact mobile office and includes spaces to store a DIN A5 notebook, business cards and pens, as well as tablet accessories such as a charging cable and plug. The PadBook is also spacious enough to hold tablets with dimensions of up to 240 x 170 x 8 mm. Thanks to the folder’s magnetic closure, the complete office setup can be securely stored and transported. The PadBook can not only be used as a case but can also be folded to create a tablet holder. It unites traditional work accessories with modern technology and can be taken anywhere as a space-saving mobile office.