Not a day goes by without UV. Around the world, people get in touch with UV-printed or UV-coated products. The labelling on a shampoo bottle in the shower, the direct mail on the doorstep, the flexible packaging containing the soup and the tempting creativity of the fine chocolate box passed round after dinner. Without knowing, UV touches our lives in more ways than imagined possible and helps to create imaginative and diverse products to satisfy our needs and desires.
In the graphic arts industry, UV and thermal drying systems have been specifically developed for either direct or mobile installation for all press types.
Advantages of UV flexo
- Further processing can be carried out immediately
- Cost-effective option despite more expensive ink costs
- Improved print quality
- Solvent-free and completely harmless products
- Shorter curing times, reduced downtimes
- Explosion relief for equipment and buildings is not required
- Reduction in overall capital costs as equipment for hot air, exhaust air and air pollution control are not required
- Colour quality is brighter and sharper