The HANDcure typically is used in the field of bonding, curing and detection.
UV curing adhesives and resins are used in complexe assembly and manufacturing solutions where it depends on a controlled curing and immediate handling strength. Based on the battery-powered electric tools of Nürtingen’s specialist Metabo, IST has developed HANDcure. The device has a spectral range from 365 nm to 415 nm and weighs in the basic version just 1,0 kg. With HANDcure a tireless working in various manufacturing processes is ensured.
- Detection and inspection of particle contamination
- Detection and inspection of material characteristic
- Interconnection of UV adhesives for immediate fixation
- Interconnection of UV curing potting compounds
- Interconnection of UV curing resins for production of composite fibers
- Interconnection of UV curing primers and putties